Juan Antonio Rubio - Paul Govaerts EUROTRANS ENEN Prize for the Best Doctoral Dissertations
Released on Wednesday 10 November 2010
During the Eurosafe 2010, the award ceremony for the "Juan Antonio Rubio - Paul Govaerts EUROTRANS ENEN Prize for the Best Doctoral Dissertation" was organised in Cologne, Germany, 9 November 2010.
The laureates are:
- Wim HAECK, Belgium, for his dissertation "An Optimum Approach to Monte Carlo Burn-Up";
- Joris VAN DEN BOSCH, Belgium, for his dissertation "ADS Candidate Materials Compatibility with Liquid Metal in a Neutron Irradiation Environment";
- Carlos GUERRERO, Spain, for his dissertation "Measurements of the 237NP and 240PU Neutron Capture Cross Sections at the CERN N_TOF Facility";
- Chuan ZHANG, China, for his dissertation "Linac Design for Intense Hadron Beams"; and
- Laure MARTINELLI, France, for her dissertation "Specialite Chimie Physique et Chimie Analyteque".
> News of 29 April 2010
> FP6 EUROTRANS project