ENEN General Assembly
The General Assembly of the Members of ENEN meets annually, always on the first Friday of March as established in the statutes
The objective os this annual meeting is to:
- discuss the general policy of the ENEN Association according to its objectives,
- approve the proposed activities, action plan and annual budget,
- decide on membership evaluations,
- to appoint the members of the Board of Governors, President and Vicepresident.
Meetings of the General Assembly of the "European Nuclear Education Network" aisbl from 2018 onwards.
- 3rd General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 1 March 2019
- Extraordinary (2nd) General Assembly meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 28 September 2018
- 1st General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 2 March 2018
Meetings of the "Réseau Européen pour l’Enseignement des Sciences Nucléaires-ENEN Association" from 2003 to 2018.
- Extraordinary General Assembly meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 28 September 2018
- 16th General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 2 March 2018
- 15th General Assembly Meeting in Manchester, United Kingdom, 3 March 2017
- 14th General Assembly Meeting in Geel, Belgium, 5 March 2016
- 13th General Assembly Meeting in Helsinki, Finland, 6 March 2015
- 12th General Assembly Meeting in Essen, Germany, 7 March 2014
- 11th General Assembly Meeting in Vienna, Austria, 1 March 2013
- 10th General Assembly Meeting in Saclay, France, 2 March 2012
- 9th General Assembly Meeting in Madrid, Spain, 3 March 2011
- 8th General Assembly Meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 5 March 2010
- 7th General Assembly Meeting in Manchester, United Kingdom, 6 March 2009
- 6th General Assembly meeting in Prague, Czech Republic, 7 March 2008
- Extraordinary General Assembly meeting in Madrid, Spain, 8 October 2007
- 5th General Assembly meeting in Barcelona, Spain, 2 March 2007
- 4th General Assembly meeting in Pisa, Italy, 3 March 2006
- 3rd General Assembly meeting in Munich, Germany, 4 March 2005
- 2nd General Assembly meeting in Stockholm, Sweden, 5 March 2004
- 1st General Assembly meeting in Luxembourg, 11 November 2003
Every year, the day before the General Assembly:
- A Technical visit with guided visits to particular facilities is organised by the host institution in the morning.
- A Special Event, with presentations and discussions, is dedicated to a particular topic of interest in the afternoon.
- In the evening, a social dinner is organised for the ENEN members.