Request for Quotation
Request for proposals for Web and Database development
ENEN is launching a Request for Proposals in order to update its website and database in the frame of the ANNETTE project in order to comply with the decisions taken in the project.
1) The expected website will be developed according to:
- Modern, attractive and responsive design based on wordpress CMS.
- Able to contain and display of the information hosted today in our website.
- Reference web examples for quality and design: https://tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/
- With a private area for members' login where information can be shared
2) The expected database will be developed according to:
- Flexible and accesible database to store and share, privately and publicly, information
- The database should contain among other fields: opportunities, courses, PhDs, infrastructures, and master programs.
- Members will be able to log in and upload their information on the database
- Fully visually integrated in the ENEN website
Offering companies should send a technical description of the offer, an economic proposal and a set of references of previous works.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for proposals: 18 April 2019.