WP1 - Competence Building
Nuclear Competence Building by Education and Training
- To promote the implementation of the Bologna process and ECTS within the National Research NuclearUniversity in Russia in close relationship with the Russian regulations.
- To establish the nuclear competences required for BS and MS level graduates in Nuclear Engineering basedon learning outcomes as defined by knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- To analyse the curricula for Nuclear Engineering in EU countries and Russia.
- To investigate the opportunity of professional E&T passport based for Russian professionals
- To define, on this basis, the criteria for mutual recognition of nuclear E&T.
Description of work and role of partners
Description of work
- To define jointly with NRNU the nuclear competences of BS and MS level graduates in Nuclear Engineering.
- To organize a workshop with NRNU and the Ministry in charge of the Bologna system in Russia to define thesteps for implementation
- To analyse the existing curricula for Nuclear Engineering in EU and Russia and make recommendations.
- To present a mutually agreed strategy regarding future development of nuclear education and training in closecooperation with WP2 Forum conclusions.
- To make further recommendations on opportunity of professional passport implementation.
Description of deliverables
D1.11) Report on Nuclear Competence Building: Report on Nuclear Competence Building [month 12]
D1.12) Report on Nuclear Engineering Curricula: Report on Nuclear Engineering Curricula [month 24]
D1.13) Report on development of common certificate: Report on development of common certificate [month 24]
D1.14) Report on learning outcomes: Report on learning outcomes (list of learning outcomes, professionalpassport etc. – ref. ENEN III and EFTS projects) [month 36]