ECNET Project (FP7)
Cooperation with China
This project received funding from the EURATOM Research and Training programme
2 years under grant agreement N° 269883.
The objective of the ECNET project is to define a common basis and establish a common framework for effective cooperation between EU and Chinese organisations for Nuclear Education, Training and Knowledge Management.
> ECNET partner and ENEN Member only
The scope of the project is:
- Master level and postgraduate education
- Training mainly for young professionals.
The expected impacts are:
- to promote the mutual recognition of the Education and Training(E&T) programmes on EU and Chinese side
- to expand the exchanges of students, lectures and lecturers.
- to secure the knowledge management as appropriate.
These would offer to the End-Users a broader basis of human resources and foster cooperation in nuclear power development.
The ECNET started on 1 March 2011 for the period of two year.
The entire ECNET project consists of the European part and the Chinese part. Each part has its own partners and a funding scheme (by the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom) and the China Atomic Energy Authority (CAEA) respectively).
> Coordinator: ENEN Association firstname.lastname@example.org
> Project partners
> Project management
> Work Packages
> 4-5 December 2012: ECNET 2nd project meeting in London, UK
> 18 March 2011: ECNET Kick-off meeting held at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China